According to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV), over 10 million Americans are physically abused every year. This breaks down to approximately 20 Americans per minute. Unfortunately, women are victims of a disproportionate amount of the violence. The methods and techniques in this course are designed to help a woman stop the violence and not be a victim.
To reach this goal, this course offers basic self-defense techniques that can be utilized by women of any age, size, or shape. As any woman is a potential victim, every woman should be trained to defend herself.
- Confortable Training Attire
- Note Taking Gear
You will Receive:
- 2 hours of Training
- Completion Certificate
Available Training Dates:
- Saturday, December 16th, 2017 from 4-6 pm
- Book – I Am Not a Victim: Women’s Self-Defense
- Udemy – How to Overcome an Assailant: Women’s Self-Defense
- $25 for the 2 hour Training Seminar
- $20 if you prepay here
Military and College Students
The Hoshin Dojo currently offers this seminar fee to Military personnel, Military Dependents, and college students. You must present your ID at the door. If you are in this category, please email the Dojo at email@example.com and submit your:
- Full name (as you would like it to appear on a certificate)
- Phone number
- Email address
- If you are Military or college
Once you have paid for your training, you will be contacted by the Hoshin Dojo to confirm your training date.