The Hoshin Dojo is proud to announce that we will be offering Women’s Self-Defense training for the Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma.
According to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV), over 10 million Americans are physically abused every year. This breaks down to approximately 20 Americans per minute. Unfortunately, women are victims of a disproportionate amount of the violence. The methods and techniques in this course are designed to help a woman stop the violence and not be a victim.
To reach this goal, this course offers basic self-defense techniques that can be utilized by women of any age, size, or shape. As any woman is a potential victim, every woman should be trained to defend herself.
- Confortable Training Attire
- Note Taking Gear
You will Receive:
- 2 hours of Training
- Completion Certificate
Available Training Dates:
- Sunday, April 15th, 2018 from 3-5 pm
- This training event is being offered free to Girl Scouts.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement (HHA) will need to be signed by a parent or guardian
- HHAs will be available at the facility or can be downloaded here
- Hoshin Dojo Hold Harmless Agreement 2018
- A HHA must be presented for the student to train
- Attendance is limited to 20 Girl Scouts
- Please RSVP below to secure your child’s place in the seminar
- Enter your child’s name as you would want it to appear on their completion certificate
- Enter your email address so you can receive updates
***This Event is Full***